|Security||LRTNF / Pure Gold Mining, Inc. ()|
|Latest Market Date||2017-03-21|
Short Interest and Volume
LRTNF / Pure Gold Mining, Inc. short volume is shown in the following chart. Short Volume is a data set that can be used to understand investor sentiment. When an investor makes a short sale, they do so with the belief that a security will decline in price. If the short sale volume increases as a percentage of the total volume, then that suggests a bearish (negative) sentiment by the market. If short sale volume decreases as a percentage of total volume, then that suggests a bullish (positive) sentiment.
- Short Volume
- Total number of short shares traded on the major US markets each day
- Short Percent
- Total number of short shares traded divided by the total shares traded each day
- Short Interest
- Total number of open short positions of a security, divided by the total float (not shown)
- Short Squeeze
- When a company with a high degree of short interest increases in price, which forces short sellers to "cover" their short interest buy buying actual shares, which in turn drives the price up even further.
Note that Short Percent on this page is not the same as Short Interest. Short Interest is a measure of the number of open short positions of a security, divided by the total float. Short Percent is the daily short volume divided by the total volume. Short Interest is not available for this security at this time.
|Market Date||Total Volume||Short Volume||Short Percent|
Related News Stories
The valuation of Pure Gold is relatively high, for significant profits, a big exploration success or a sustained gold bull market is needed.
* PURE GOLD MINING - ANGLOGOLD ASHANTI HAS AGREED TO PURCHASE 12.8 MILLION UNITS OF CO AT C$0.62 PER UNIT FOR GROSS PROCEEDS OF C$7.9 MILLION (2-0)
as of ET