Company Overview and News


Add GLNG
to your dashboard

Headline News

Free Research Report as Golar LNG’s Revenues Improved Sequentially Beating Estimates

2018-01-02 accesswire
LONDON, UK / ACCESSWIRE / January 02, 2018 / Active-Investors.com has just released a free earnings report on Golar LNG Ltd (NASDAQ: GLNG). If you want access to this report all you need to do is sign up now by clicking the following link www.active-investors.com/registration-sg/?symbol=GLNG. The Company released its financial results on November 30, 2017, for the third quarter of the fiscal year 2017. (3-0)

LNG Shipping Outlook For 2018

2017-12-29 seekingalpha
Note: This article was originally published December 17th on Value Investor's Edge, a Seeking Alpha subscription service. (18-0)

GasLog: The 2nd-Ranked LNG Carrier Stock in 2017

2017-12-27 marketrealist
Behind Teekay LNG Partners (TGP), GasLog (GLOG) was the second-best-performing stock in 2017 among the LNG carrier companies. GLOG’s YTD (year-to-date) return reached 28.8% while TGP returned 36.6% on December 20, 2017. (4-0)

J Mintzmyer Positions For 2018

2017-12-22 seekingalpha
Inflation is a sort of wild card and I'm hopeful that the Fed will be able to stay ahead of the curve with their rate increases. (16-1)

Dividend Sensei's Portfolio Update 14: Want To Retire Rich? Then Choose Your Next Car Carefully

2017-12-19 seekingalpha
My sister's new used car is a great example of how becoming rich isn't just luck, but includes important lifestyle choices. (36-1)

An 11% Yield, With No K-1, On Qualified Dividends, From A Solid LP

2017-12-16 seekingalpha
Trying to find high-yield income without the hassle of a K-1 at tax time? Maybe you should take a look at Golar LNG Partners LP (GMLP), a specialized LNG shipping vessel owner, which we've written several articles about. (5-0)

New Africa Gas Comes at Right Time for Europe in Supply Woes

2017-12-15 rigzone
(Bloomberg) -- A week ago, Cameroon was getting ready to jostle for space in a global liquefied natural gas market already crowded with new supplies from the U.S. and Russia. Now the extra output couldn’t come at a better time. (3-0)

New Africa gas comes at right time for Europe in supply woes

2017-12-15 worldoil
France’s Perenco SA and U.S.-traded Golar LNG Ltd. will start shipments from their $1.2-billion LNG project off Cameroon in February, according to people familiar with the plans. That’ll be just in time for a surge of almost a third in European imports, according to consultants Energy Aspects Ltd., after a cold snap and disruptions at supply hubs in Austria, the UK and Norway sent gas prices to a four-year high. (3-0)

GasLog: Analysts’ Recommendations in December

2017-12-13 marketrealist
Fifteen analysts gave recommendations on GasLog (GLOG). The consensus recommendation for GasLog is 1.8, which means a “buy.” It’s important to note that 80% of the analysts are bullish on the stock. Six analysts recommend a “strong buy” and six analysts recommend a “buy” for GasLog. The remaining 20% (or three analysts) were neutral on the stock and gave a “hold” rating. None of the analysts recommend “sell” or “strong sell” for GasLog. (16-0)

Golar LNG Partners: What Are Analysts’ Recommendations?

2017-12-13 marketrealist
Golar LNG Partners (GMLP) reported its third-quarter earnings on November 30, 2017. The company reported net income of $26.5 million and operating income of $53.3 million for 3Q17. Golar LNG Partners generated a cash distribution of $41 million with a distribution coverage ratio of 1.0 for 3Q17. The distribution for the third quarter was $0.5775 per unit. Golar LNG Partners entered into an agreement with Golar LNG (GLNG) for the acquisition of Golar Hilli. (7-0)

The Most Exciting Shipping Firm In 2018

2017-12-08 seekingalpha
This report covers Golar LNG, which I believe is the most exciting shipping firm/story for 2018. (6-0)

LNG Carrier Sector Update: Earnings Surge To 3-Year High

2017-12-08 seekingalpha
Cyclical inception point passed in 2017, with utilization rising steadily towards the end of this decade. (6-0)

Why I Like This Conservatively Managed MLP

2017-12-04 seekingalpha
Golar LNG has released Q3 earnings. It isn’t the no-brainer stock it used to be at the beginning of 2016; its price has more than doubled before the recent drop. (6-0)

Golar LNG Partners' (GMLP) CEO Graham Robjohns on Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript

2017-11-30 seekingalpha
Good day. And welcome to the Golar LNG Partners LP 3Q 2017 Conference Call. Today's conference is being recorded. (15-0)

Golar LNG's (GLNG) CEO Iain Ross on Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript

2017-11-30 seekingalpha
Good day, and welcome to the Golar LNG Limited Q3 2017 Conference Call. Today’s conference is being recorded. (41-0)

CUSIP: G9456A100