Company Overview and News
Good day, ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the Cellectar Third Quarter Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. Later, we will conduct a question-and-answer session and instructions will follow at that time. [Operator Instructions] As a reminder, this conference call is being recorded. (43-0)
Good day, ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the Cellectar Biosciences Fourth Quarter Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in listen-only mode. Later, we will conduct a question-and-answer session and instructions will follow at that time. [Operator Instructions]
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 9, 2017 / Cellectar Biosciences (NASDAQ: CLRB), an oncology-focused, clinical stage biotechnology company, announces today that it will be presenting at the 2nd Annual Disruptive Growth & Healthcare Conference on Thursday, February 16 at 8:30 AM EST in the Tribeca Room of Convene Conference Center, 730 Third Avenue in New York City.
Nano cap Cellectar Biosciences (CLRB +22.5%) heads north on a healthy 20x surge in volume in response to its announcement that the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office has issued a new patent (No. 9,550,002) covering method of use for lead product candidate CLR 131, in addition to CLR 125, for the treatment of cancer.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / December 22, 2016 / PCG Advisory Group, a New York based leading investor and public relations firm, announces clients that will be participating in industry events around the upcoming J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference and 9th Annual Biotech Showcase Event, which are taking place in San Francisco, January 9-11, 2017.
Cellectar Biosciences (NASDAQ:CLRB) announces that the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) has issued patent allowances covering method of use for radiotherapy with the company’s lead compound, CLR 131, as well as CLR 125, another of the company’s pipeline products using its proprietary phospholipid drug conjugate to deliver a radiotherapeutic.
* Celsion - study to continue as planned, co to proceed with completing dosing in fourth and final patient cohort, which is currently enrolling patients.
* Media General -LIN Television extended change of control offer to purchase for cash any and all of its outstanding 5.875% senior notes due 2022 notes issued by LIN
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla., Dec 1 Tech billionaire Elon Musk's SpaceX hopes to return its Falcon 9 rocket to flight on Dec. 16, said Iridium Communications Inc, which plans to have 10 of its satellites on board for launching.
* Td bank cfo says well placed to achieve u.s. Earnings growth of 7-10 percent next year
* 21Vianet - Hongjiang Zhang, an independent director as well as member of compensation committee, has resigned from his current positions
* Azurrx Biopharma Inc - expect to file an investigational new drug application for AZX1101 in 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Myokardia announces appointment of Marc Semigran, M.D., as chief medical officer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Announced pricing of underwritten public offering of 1 million shares of its common stock at a price to public of $9.75 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Sprott Resource and Adriana Resources announce TSX Venture exchange acceptance of pricing of $15 million private placement
2017-10-28 - Wilton
2017-10-25 - Wilton
2017-10-10 - Wilton
2017-10-09 - Wilton
2017-08-25 - Wilton