Company Overview and News

Stop missing out on important events!

Fintel provides real time notifications of important company events such as major investments (13D/G filings), insider trades (SEC form 4), and important SEC filings. Sign up and create your company alerts for free.

Headline News

Antero Resources Beat Revenue Estimates but Missed on Earnings

2018-02-16 editors.aws.marketrealist
Antero Resources (AR) reported its 4Q17 earnings on February 13, 2018. The company reported revenue of ~$1.0 billion, which was higher than analysts’ expectations of $787.2 million. In 4Q16, AR reported revenues of $156.2 million. (15-0)

How Antero’s 4Q17 Production Trended

2018-02-16 editors.aws.marketrealist
Antero Resources’ (AR) 4Q17 production volumes totaled 2,347 MMcfe/d (million cubic feet equivalent per day), up ~18% compared to its production volumes in 4Q16. (21-0)

Why Antero Resources Stock Rose after 4Q17 Earnings

2018-02-16 editors.aws.marketrealist
Following fears of rising inflation and the possibility of rising interest rates, several US stocks including Antero Resources have plunged recently. However, while AR didn’t show much action on February 13, the day it released its 4Q17 and fiscal 2017 earnings, its stock rose 5% on February 14. Markets were likely reacting to better-than-expected 4Q17 revenues and a rise in year-over-year earnings. (15-0)

What’s Antero Resources’ Implied Volatility?

2018-02-16 editors.aws.marketrealist
Implied volatility in Antero Resources (AR) stock as of February 13, 2018, was ~47.2%, which is ~18% higher than the 15-day average of 40.1%. (15-0)

What Wall Street Analysts Recommend for Antero Resources

2018-02-16 editors.aws.marketrealist
Approximately 52% of analysts have rated Antero Resources (AR) as a “buy.” The remaining 48% of the analysts have rated AR as a “hold.” The average broker target price of $25.83 implies a potential return of ~39.5% in the next 12 months. (15-0)

3 Super Fast Growing Dividend Stocks Trading At Great Valuations

2018-02-14 seekingalpha
Kinder Morgan has come a long way since it's disasterous dividend cut during the oil crash. (29-0)

Tracking Seth Klarman's Baupost Group Holdings - Q4 2017 Update

2018-02-14 seekingalpha
The portfolio continues to be heavily concentrated, with the top three positions accounting for one-third of the 13F portfolio. (376-7)

Quintana Energy Services: Worth A Small Gamble?

2018-02-10 seekingalpha
Quintana Energy Services has managed to go public, but it has been a struggle in terms of delays and pricing terms. (32-0)

Why Earnings Season Could Be Great for Antero Resources (AR)

2018-02-09 zacks
Investors are always looking for stocks that are poised to beat at earnings season and Antero Resources Corporation (AR - Free Report) may be one such company. The firm has earnings coming up pretty soon, and events are shaping up quite nicely for their report. That is because Antero Resources is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity as of late, which is generally a precursor to an earnings beat. (43-0)

Oil’s Fall Impacts Natural Gas–Weighted Stocks

2018-02-08 editors.aws.marketrealist
On January 31–February 7, US crude oil March futures fell 4.5%. The natural gas–weighted stocks that might catch oil’s downward journey based on the correlations with US crude oil prices in the trailing week are: (31-0)

Chesapeake Energy’s Stock Price Range Forecast

2018-02-07 editors.aws.marketrealist
The current implied volatility for Chesapeake Energy (CHK) stock is ~68.1%. In comparison, Noble Energy (NBL) and Antero Resources (AR) have lower implied volatilities of ~36.8% and 39.3%, respectively. The Energy Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLE) has an implied volatility of 20.8%. (90-0)

Why the EIA Inventory Data Could Disappoint Natural Gas Longs

2018-02-07 editors.aws.marketrealist
In the week ended January 26, 2018, there was a fall of 99 Bcf (billion cubic feet) in natural gas inventories to 2,197 Bcf. This EIA (U.S. Energy Information Administration) data came out on February 1, 2018. The market expected a decline of 102 Bcf. On the same day, natural gas futures fell 4.6%. (15-0)

US FERC Allows ETP Rover Natgas Pipe to Recommence Ohio Drill

2018-02-06 rigzone
Feb 6 (Reuters) - The U.S. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission on Tuesday authorized Energy Transfer Partners LP to recommence a horizontal drill under the Tuscarawas River in Ohio as the company works to complete its Rover natural gas pipeline by the end of the first quarter. (38-0)

UPDATE 1-U.S. FERC allows ETP Rover natgas pipe to recommence Ohio drill

2018-02-06 reuters
(Reuters) - The U.S. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission on Tuesday authorized Energy Transfer Partners LP to recommence a horizontal drill under the Tuscarawas River in Ohio as the company works to complete its Rover natural gas pipeline by the end of the first quarter. (38-0)

CUSIP: 03674X106