Company Overview and News
ADMA Biologics Inc (NASDAQ:ADMA) has 20 institutional investors and shareholders that have filed 13D/G or 13F forms with the Securities Exchange Commission (SEC). These institutions hold a total of 12,749,036 shares. Largest shareholders include Biotest AG, Aisling Capital LLC, Biomark Capital Management Co. LLC, Consonance Capital Management LP, and Perceptive Advisors Llc. (5-1)
This abridged “Daily Scoop” is published by Avisol Capital Partners, which runs the physician-managed Total Pharma Tracker healthcare investment research service on Seeking Alpha Marketplace. (692-3)
* ADMA Biologics Inc - entered into a credit agreement for up to $40 million with affiliated entities of marathon asset management (5-0)
ADMA Biologics acquired assets of Biotest Pharmaceuticals, including two FDA approved antibody products, manufacturing facility, and cash funding commitment. (0-2)
* ADMA Biologics Inc files for resale of 6.04 million shares of co's common stock by the selling shareholders Source text: (bit.ly/2twQ4Bo) Further company coverage:
* Seaworld Entertainment Inc says David D'alessandro did not receive majority of votes cast at annual meeting - sec filing
* Eagle Materials Inc - on June 16, Laurence E. Hirsch, chairman, informed he has decided to retire from board
* RECEIVES ALSO DISTRIBUTION RIGHTS OF SPECIFIED CURRENT PRODUCT AND A RIGHT OF FIRST OFFER FOR DISTRIBUTION OF FUTURE PRODUCTS OF ADMA FOR EUROPE, NEAR AND MIDDLE EAST AND SELECTED ASIAN COUNTRIES
Recent acquisition of assets from Biotest Pharmaceuticals will decrease cost of screening and acquiring hyper donors.
NEW YORK, March 27, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Juan Monteverde, founder and managing partner at Monteverde & Associates PC, a boutique securities firm headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is investigating ADMA Biologics, Inc. ("ADMA" or the "Company")(NasdaqGS: ADMA) and its Board of Directors for potential securities laws violations and/or breaches of fiduciary duties in connection with the Purchase Agreement with Biotest Pharmaceuticals Corporation for its therapy business (the "Purchase Agreement").
Critical care or intensive care is the close monitoring and treatment given to individuals with acute, life-threatening illness or injuries such as shock, burns, accidents, complicated surgeries, sepsis, and severe breathing problems. It usually takes place in an ICU or trauma center. Plasma is the fluid portion of the blood, in which all the blood cells are suspended. It makes up about 55% of the total volume of the blood.
Global Blood Plasma Industry 2017 Research Report initially provides a basic overview of the industry that covers definition, applications and manufacturing technology, post which the report explores into the international players in the market.
* ADMA Biologics to acquire certain assets from Biotest Pharmaceuticals Corporation and become a vertically integrated commercial plasma products company
Biotech continues to churn right below a resistance level that has been in place throughout 2016. Interestingly, small caps are currently outperforming the large caps in the sector.
2017-10-28 - Wilton
2017-10-25 - Wilton
2017-10-10 - Wilton
2017-10-09 - Wilton
2017-08-25 - Wilton