Company Overview and News


Add 1945
to your dashboard

Headline News

OSK partners EPF in A$2.8b Melbourne project

2017-04-06 theedgemarkets
KUALA LUMPUR: OSK Holdings Bhd has roped in the Employees Provident Fund (EPF) as its financial partner to develop an upcoming five-acre (2.02ha) mixed-use development in Melbourne, Australia, with an expected gross development value (GDV) of some A$2.8 billion (RM9.39 billion). (0-1)

EPF buys stake in OSK’s Aussie project

2017-04-05 thestar.com.my
The provident fund is paying A$154mil for a 49% stake in Yarra Park City Pty Ltd (YPC), which holds the rights to a five-acre mixed-use development worth over RM9bil in Melbourne. The remaining 51% interest in YPC is held by PJ Development Holdings Bhd (PJD), which is a subsidiary of OSK. The Melbourne project also marked the fund’s second development venture overseas after the Battersea project in London.

OSK, Serba Dinamik, LBS Bina, AEON, WCT, Carimin and Karyon

2017-04-05 theedgemarkets
KUALA LUMPUR (April 5): Based on corporate announcements and news flow today, companies that may be in focus on Thursday (April 6) could include the following: OSK Holdings Bhd, Serba Dinamik Holdings Bhd, LBS Bina Group Bhd, AEON Co (M) Bhd, WCT Holdings Bhd, Carimin Petroleum Bhd and Karyon Industries Bhd.

EPF enters second overseas development venture with A$2.8b Melbourne project

2017-04-05 theedgemarkets
KUALA LUMPUR (April 5): The Employees Provident Fund (EPF) is venturing into its second development overseas in Melbourne, Australia, after the Battersea Power Station project in London.

Top 40 richest in Malaysia: 31-35

2017-02-04 thestar.com.my
THE 81-year-old Tiong, the founder and chairman of the Rimbunan Hijau Group, did not undertake any notable corporate deals last year.

Independent advisor tells PJ Development shareholders to accept OSK's takeover offer

2016-09-30 theedgemarkets
KUALA LUMPUR (Sept 30): OSK Holdings Bhd’s offer to takeover PJ Development Holdings Bhd (PJD) is deemed “not fair but reasonable”, according to independent advisor MIDF Investment Amanah Bank Bhd, and shareholders and warrant holders are recommended to accept the offer.

OSK Holdings crosses 90% threshold to take PJD private

2016-09-05 thestar.com.my
On the rationale for the latest offer, OSKH had said this was an opportunity for it to own 100% of PJD Holdings and would allow OSKH to have a greater autonomy to reorganise the corporate structure, to rationalise the business activities and to streamline the operations of the enlarged group of companies, in order to achieve greater economies of scale and to create cost synergetic benefits for the enlarged group.

MLabs, OSK Holdings, BHIC, ECM Libra, Kerjaya Prospek, Eversendai and APFT

2016-09-05 theedgemarkets
KUALA LUMPUR (Sept 5): Based on corporate announcements and newsflow today, stocks in focus tomorrow (Sept 6) may include: MLabs, OSK Holdings, BHIC, ECM Libra, Kerjaya Prospek, Eversendai and APFT.

Breakfast briefing: Wednesday, August 31

2016-08-31 thestar.com.my
MarketWrap: Apple Inc was the largest weight on US stock indexes on Tuesday after antitrust regulators ordered the company to pay about US$14.5 billion in back taxes to the Irish government, but gains in bank shares partly offset the decline. - Reuters The DJIA fell 48.69 points, or 0.26%, to 18,454.3, the S&P 500 lost 4.26 points, or 0.2%, to 2,176.12 and the Nasdaq dropped 9.34 points, or 0.18%, to 5,222.

OSK makes new bid to take full control of PJ Development

2016-08-30 thestar.com.my
Tags / Keywords: Corporate News , Property , OSK Holdings Bhd , PJ Development Holdings Bhd , OSK Property Holdings Bhd

KLCI rises 0.41% in line with global rebound

2016-06-29 theedgemarkets
KUALA LUMPUR (June 29): The FBM KLCI rose 0.41% at the midday break today in line with the global rebound at most equity markets on some bargain hunting activity after the rout since last Friday (June 24) following Britain's shock vote to leave the European Union.

KLCI gains 0.56% but sentiment remains wary

2016-06-20 theedgemarkets
KUALA LUMPUR (June 20): The FBM KLCI gained 0.56% at the midday break in line with the rise at most regional markets but sentiment remained wary.

KLCI gains 0.56% but sentiment remains wary

2016-06-20 www2.theedgemarkets
KUALA LUMPUR (June 20): The FBM KLCI gained 0.56% at the midday break in line with the rise at most regional markets but sentiment remained wary.

KLCI dips 0.57% as regional markets fall

2016-06-13 www2.theedgemarkets
KUALA LUMPUR (June 13): The FBM KLCI pared some of its losses and was down 0.57% at the midday break today as regional markets fell.

RHB Asset wants to be outstanding regional fund house

2016-04-29 thestar.com.my
MD: I am very blessed that asset management is viewed as a major pillar in the RHB Group