Stock News and Filings Feed
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwired - July 25, 2017) - EMX Royalty Corporation (the "Company" or "EMX") (TSX VENTURE:EMX)(NYSE MKT:EMX) is pleased to announce 2017 drill results from the Malmyzh copper-gold porphyry project's Freedom Northwest prospect. These results include an intercept of 417.3 meters (219.4-636.7 m) averaging 0.60% copper equivalent (0.50% copper and 0.21 g/t gold), including a higher grade sub-interval of 142.
TORONTO, ON / ACCESSWIRE / January 17, 2017 / Silver Predator Corp. (TSX-V: SPD) (the "Company" or "Silver Predator") announces that it has reached agreement with Till Capital Ltd. (NASDAQ: TIL; TSX-V: TIL) ("Till") and its wholly owned subsidiary Resource Re, Ltd. ("Resource Re") to exchange the remaining balance of $3.97 million in principal and interest due to Resource Re on an original Promissory Note of US $4.
* Caesars Entertainment Corp - appointed Bernard Zuroff to serve as an independent member of board
* Aemetis- on nov 10, board voted to increase number of directors on board from five to six, with additional director designated as class iii director Source text for Eikon: (bit.ly/2fN4pUB) Further company coverage:
* Bay bancorp inc - net interest income for three months ended september 30, 2016 totaled $5.7 million compared to $5.4 million for same period of 2015
* Red pine and augustine are each holders of a 30% interest in wawa gold project
* Edgewater - board unanimously determined that continuing to execute as a stand-alone public company "is in best interest of company's stockholders"
* Reata pharmaceuticals inc- plans to initiate phase 2 portion of integrated phase 2/3 trial in first half of 2017
* Pfizer inc - tender offer will expire at 5:00 p.m., new york city time, on november 18, 2016
* A schulman inc says on november 14 committed to reorganizing management and certain aspects of operating structure of its business segments
* Kandi Technologies Group Inc says appointed Wang Cheng as company's new chief strategy officer and Mei Bing as company's chief financial officer
* Asure software inc sees fy 2016 earnings per share $0.22 to $0.30 excluding one time items
* Deal with Samsung provides, upon termination of merger under certain circumstances, termination fee of $240 million to be payable by co Source text for Eikon: [bit.ly/2fRRW2c] Further company coverage:
* Transaction is not expected to materially affect viasat non-GAAP (pro forma) earnings for fiscal year 2017
FRANKFURT Nov 14 Actions taken by bankers or bank shareholders to mitigate any potential conflict of interests will be taken into account by the European Central Bank when it is considering whether they are "fit and proper" to hold their positions.
* Aemetis inc - revenues were $39.4 million for q3 of 2016, compared to $38.5 million for q3 of 2015
* Acquisition includes assumption of a $23.8 million, 5.07% mortgage maturing in 2023 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Holders of RB Bancorporation common stock will receive $22.00 in cash for each share of RB Bancorporation
VANCOUVER, Nov. 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ - Ely Gold & Minerals Inc. ("Ely Gold" or the "Company") (TSX-V: ELY, OTC: ELYGF) is pleased to announce that it has completed a property exchange (the "Exchange") with Columbus Gold Corp. (TSX: CGT, OTCQX: CBDGF) and its wholly owned subsidiary Columbus Gold (USA) Corp. (collectively "Columbus"). Ely Gold, through its wholly owned subsidiary, Nevada Select Royalty, Inc.
The grades of 7 Insurance stocks are better this week, according to the Portfolio Grader database. Every one of these stocks has an “A” (“strong buy”) or “B” overall (“buy”) rating.
* Says at this time, Till Capital Ltd has no current plans to provide earnings guidance due to volatility of investment returns
VANCOUVER, Aug. 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ - Ely Gold & Minerals Inc. ("Ely Gold" or the "Company") (TSX-V: ELY, OTC: ELYGF) is pleased to announce its wholly-owned subsidiary, Nevada Select Royalty, Inc. ("Nevada Select") has executed a purchase agreement (the "Agreement") for certain royalty interests from Golden Predator US Holdings Corp. ("Golden Predator") and Resource Re Ltd. ("RRL"). Golden Predator and RRL are wholly owned subsidiaries of Till Capital Ltd.
VANCOUVER, BC / ACCESSWIRE / June 16, 2016 / Golden Predator Mining Corp. (TSX.V: GPY) (the "Company") announces, further to its news release of June 1, 2016, that it has returned to treasury 10,312,154 common shares of the Company pursuant to two Option to Purchase Agreements with Till Capital Ltd. Following this cancellation of the shares a total of 53,501,201 shares remain issued and outstanding.
* Till Capital Ltd says filing of its December 31, 2015 financial statements will be delayed briefly Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
TORONTO, ON / ACCESSWIRE / January 22, 2016 / Silver Predator Corp. (TSX.V:SPD) (the "Company" or "Silver Predator") announces that Timothy P. Leybold has resigned as Chief Financial Officer of Silver Predator Corp. and each of its subsidiaries, effective immediately. The Company thanks Mr. Leybold for his service to the Company and wishes him success in his future endeavors.
2017-08-25 - Wilton
2017-08-25 - Wilton
2017-08-24 - Wilton