Company Overview and News
Stop missing out on important events!
* Eco Oro Minerals Corp - has received final approval to list its common shares on Canadian Securities Exchange Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwired - Oct. 23, 2017) - The common shares of Eco Oro Minerals Corp. have been approved for listing on the CSE.
* Eco Oro appoints Paul Robertson as interim chief executive officer, sets date and record date for annual general and special meeting of shareholders
* Eco Oro Minerals - comprehensive settlement reached between co,13shareholders representing about 66.3% of issued and outstanding common shares of co
* Eco Oro Minerals Corp - Eco Oro announces postponement of special meeting and annual general and special meeting
VANCOUVER, July 17, 2017 /PRNewswire/ - Eco Oro Minerals Corp. ("Eco Oro" or the "Company") (TSX: EOM) announced today that its special meeting of shareholders (the "Special Meeting") and its annual general and special meeting of shareholders (the "AGSM"), both of which were originally scheduled to be held on Tuesday, August 15, 2017, have been postponed and rescheduled to be held on Tuesday, August 29, 2017 at 2:00 p.
BOGOTA South Africa's AngloGold Ashanti has halted all exploration work at its La Colosa project in central Tolima, Colombia, after voters backed a proposal to ban mining in the municipality, the company said on Thursday.
* Say urge Eco Oro Minerals to call shareholders meeting promptly on 10 days' notice Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, UK / ACCESSWIRE / April 18, 2017 / Active Wall St. announces the list of stocks for today's research reports. Pre-market the Active Wall St. team provides the technical coverage impacting selected stocks trading on the Toronto Exchange and belonging under the Metals & Mining industry. Companies recently under review include INV Metals, Eco Oro Minerals, Corvus Gold, and Dynacor Gold Mines. Get all of our free research reports by signing up at: http://www.
TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwired - March 17, 2017) - Harrington Global Limited ("Harrington") announced that it, on behalf of Harrington Global Opportunities Fund Ltd. (the "Fund"), which it manages and advises, has today acquired 150,000 common shares ("Common Shares") of Eco Oro Minerals Corp. ("Eco Oro") at $0.70 per share in the open market (the "Acquisition").
* Founders Advantage Capital -entered into a letter of intent to acquire a 52 pct majority interest in impact communications a cash purchase price of $12.0 million
* Centric health acquires specialty pharmacy operations in Grande Prairie and Medicine Hat, Alberta Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwired - Dec. 22, 2016) - Eco Oro Minerals Corp. ("Eco Oro" or the "Company") (TSX:EOM) announces that it has been made aware that two shareholders of the Company have filed a petition in the Supreme Court of British Columbia (the "Petition") against the Company, each of its directors (other than Kevin O'Halloran), Trexs Investments, LLC ("Trexs") and other parties seeking to, among other things, set aside and cancel the Investment Agreement between the Company and Trexs and the contingent value rights and convertible notes issued by the Company pursuant to that agreement.
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwired - Dec. 9, 2016) - Eco Oro Minerals Corp. ("Eco Oro" or the "Company") (TSX:EOM) announces that it filed a Request for Arbitration with the World Bank's International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes against Colombia (the "Request for Arbitration") on December 8, 2016. The claim relates to Eco Oro's dispute with Colombia in relation to arbitrary, inconsistent and disproportionate State measures that have destroyed the value of its investments in the Colombian mining sector and deprived Eco Oro of its rights under its principal mining title, Concession Contract 3452 ("Concession 3452"), comprising the Angostura gold and silver deposit, in violation of Colombia's obligations under the Canada-Colombia Free Trade Agreement (the "Free Trade Agreement").
Eco Oro Minerals Corp. (TSX:EOM). Miner. Up 13.5 cents, or 87.10 per cent, to 29 cents on 4.9 million shares.