Company Overview and News
Stop missing out on important events!
Good morning, and welcome to the C&J Energy Services Earnings Conference Call. All participants will be in a listen only mode. [Operator Instructions] After today's presentation, there will be an opportunity to ask questions. [Operator Instructions] Please note this event is being recorded.
* R Split III Corp - all Class A capital shares and Class B preferred shares, Series 1 will be redeemed by co in accordance with terms on may 31, 2017
* MarketAxess HOLDINGS - preliminary total variable transaction fees per million of $197 for quarter ended March 31, 2017 compared to $207 for quarter ended Dec 31, 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CWC Energy Services Corp. renews normal course issuer bid for its common shares as an automatic securities purchase plan
* Texas Roadhouse Inc- On March 31, co, units, 2017 entered into a consent decree with equal employment opportunity commission - SEC Filing
* Cenovus Energy Inc - Offering is part of co's previously announced financing plan to fund purchase of assets in Western Canada from ConocoPhillips
* Manning & Napier Inc - On March 31, 2017, M&N Group Holdings, LLC and Manning & Napier Group, LLC entered into a redemption agreement - SEC Filing
CALGARY, Dec. 6, 2016 /CNW/ - (TSXV: CWC) CWC Energy Services Corp. ("CWC" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that the Board of Directors has approved a 2017 capital expenditure budget of $5.9 million, $0.5 million of which is growth capital to improve certain well servicing equipment while the remaining $5.4 million is maintenance and infrastructure capital related to recertifications, additions and upgrades to field equipment for the drilling rigs, service rigs and coil tubing divisions as well as information technology infrastructure.
* CWC Energy Services Corp - Approved a 2017 capital expenditure budget of $5.9 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Brookfield Business Partners was recently spun-off from Brookfield Asset Management, with BAM shareholders receiving one unit of BBU for every 50 shares of BAM.
An investment in BAM gives exposure to it's four listed entities - BPY, BIP, BEP, BBP.
* Acquisition represents increase in Brookfield Capital's ownership percentage from about 70 pct to about 73 pct of co's shares Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
CALGARY, ALBERTA--(Marketwired - June 3, 2016) - Brookfield Capital Partners Ltd. ("Brookfield Capital") announced today that it has acquired 79,279,146 common shares ("Common Shares") of CWC Energy Services Corp. (TSX VENTURE:CWC) ("CWC" or the "Corporation") in connection with the rights offering (the "Rights Offering") announced by CWC on April 25, 2016, as described in CWC's rights offering circular dated April 25, 2016.