Stock News and Filings Feed
* Canam Group announces receipt of final court approval for going-private transaction by a group of investors led by the Dutil Family
Permanent bridges will span the Roseway River near Shelburne providing access for vehicles, pedestrians and snowmobiles
MONTREAL -- Canam Group is preparing to end its 33-year run as a public company after partnering with a U.S. company and Quebec investors to take the structural steel specialist private.
ST-GEORGES, Que. - Canam Group Inc. (TSX:CAM) is preparing to go private, with core shareholders in the Quebec-based company offering to buy up all the publicly traded shares for nearly double their recent price.
* Net interest income in Q1 of 2017 was $37.5 million, a decrease of $411,000 (-1.1 pct) from Q4 of 2016
* Travelzoo inc says as of march 31, 2017, travelzoo had a worldwide unduplicated number of members of 29.1 million
* Net interest income for Q1 of 2017 was $39.3 million, as compared to $33.9 million for same period in 2016
* Connectone Bancorp Inc - Fully taxable equivalent net interest income for Q1 was $34 million, decrease of $0.2 million, or 0.5%, from Q4 of 2016 (adds dropped word)
* Canam Group announces going-private transaction by a group of investors led by the Dutil family
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.54, revenue view $860.5 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text: (bit.ly/2qiswP9) Further company coverage:
Steel fabricator had a terrible 2016, with losses on a big stadium project and bridge projects.
How do you get comfortable with - the industry profitability is poor - the company does not have a great track record of generating shareholder value (organic growth is 0 over a business cycle, buybacks seem good but the share count has not dropped over the long term) - this is a cyclical company at a cyclical high The company certainly seems cheap on a p/b, but I would not want to be the owner of the entire business.
2017-08-25 - Wilton
2017-08-25 - Wilton
2017-08-24 - Wilton