Company Overview and News
Burcon NutraScience Corp. (NASDAQ:BUR) has 8 institutional investors that have filed 13D/G or 13F forms with the Securities Exchange Commission (SEC). These institutions hold a total of 536,953 shares. Major holders include Royal Bank Of Canada, Credit Suisse Ag/, Bard Associates Inc, Citadel Advisors Llc, and Compagnie Odier SCA. (13-1)
LONDON, UK / ACCESSWIRE / July 12, 2017 / Pro-Trader Daily takes a look at the latest corporate events and news making the headlines for Cellectis S.A. (NASDAQ: CLLS), following which we have published a free report that can be viewed by signing up at http://protraderdaily.com/optin/?symbol=CLLS. The Biopharma Company announced on July 10, 2017, that its wholly owned subsidiary, Calyxt, Inc., has started the process for an IPO (initial public offering) and filed relevant papers with the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
* Burcon Nutrascience - believes it has sufficient resources to fund expected level of operations, working capital requirements until at least Feb 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (0-1)
Dec 9 Canada stock futures little changed on Friday, a day after the benchmark stock index posted its highest close since May 2015.
* Burcon Nutrascience Corp - issued about 2 million common shares of coat price of $2.58 per share for aggregate gross proceeds to Burcon of $5.1 million
* Burcon Nutrascience Corp - issued about 2 million common shares of coat price of $2.58 per share for aggregate gross proceeds to Burcon of $5.1 million (0-1)
* PPG Industries Inc - will take pretax charge of $190 million to $200 million in Q4 2016 due to restructuring
* Black Springs Capital - upon completion of acquisition, combined entity will continue to carry on business of Géomines as currently constituted
* Stillwater Mining - to pay Sibanye break-up fee of $16.5 million plus reimbursement of expenses up to $10 million if deal is terminated in certain circumstances
Chicago, IL – August 12, 2016 – Zacks.com announces the list of stocks featured in the Analyst Blog. Every day the Zacks Equity Research analysts discuss the latest news and events impacting stocks and the financial markets. Stocks recently featured in the blog include Hershey’s Company (HSY - Analyst Report) , Coach, Inc. (COH - Analyst Report) , Sysco Corporation (SYY - Analyst Report) , Burcon Nutrascience Corporation ( (BUR - Snapshot Report) and Barfresh Food Group Inc (BRFH - Snapshot Report) .
The second-quarter earnings season (or the quarter ended Jun 30, 2016) is on its last leg. With almost 92.1% of S&P 500 companies already having reported their quarterly results the overall earnings picture is becoming clearer.
LONDON, July 5, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Synopsis In this report, FMI offers a 10-year forecast of the global pea protein market between 2016 and 2026. In terms of value and volume, the market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 11.8% and 12.0%, respectively, over the projected period. The study demonstrates market dynamics and trends in all seven regions that are expected to influence the current nature and future status of the pea protein market over the forecast period.
While the need for food continues to grow amid population growth, the demand for protein in particular has witnessed an accelerated rise.
The Chefs' Warehouse, Inc. (CHEF) was a big mover last session, as the company saw its shares rise over 7% on the day.
Burcon Nutrascience Corporation (BUR) shares rose above 26% in the last trading session.
2017-10-28 - Wilton
2017-10-25 - Wilton
2017-10-10 - Wilton
2017-10-09 - Wilton
2017-08-25 - Wilton