Company Overview and News

Stop missing out on important events!

Fintel provides real time notifications of important company events such as major investments (13D/G filings), insider trades (SEC form 4), and important SEC filings. Sign up and create your company alerts for free.

Headline News

Yonder and Beyond Group gets ready to raise

Yonder and Beyond Group (ASX:YNB) has been granted a trading halt by the ASX, pending details of a capital raising.

Yonder & Beyond Ltd enters landmark agreement with Lenovo for video content

Yonder & Beyond Ltd (ASX:YNB) announced that Beyond Media has entered an agreement with leading PC manufacturer, Lenovo Group Ltd (HKG:0992), which will allow Lenovo customers to access 3D and 2D video content. The deal with Lenovo is through the company’s 70% owned Beyond Media, an advanced virtual reality and content platform provider. The other 30% is held by Beyond Media staff. The content will be a mixture of premium and free content on a subscription or a pay per view basis.

Yonder & Beyond Group Ltd launches food ordering app in the U.S.

Yonder & Beyond Group Ltd (ASX:YNB) has launched the Boppl food and drinks ordering app in the U.S. after achieving record transaction volumes across Australia and UK. New customers to the platform have grown 112% over the month, showing the rising demand for mobile ordering and payment, powered by Boppl. As a result, Boppl’s venues around Australia have been witnessing strong transaction volume over the month, with customer orders increasing 58% by dollar value.

Quarterly Review and Appendix 4C


Appendix 3B


Extension of Voluntary Suspension


Trading Halt


Trading Halt


Trading Halt request