Company Overview and News


Add PEC
to your dashboard

Headline News

Operations and Investment Update

2016-06-28 londonstockexchange
Regency Mines Plc ("Regency" or the "Company"), the natural resource development and investment company with interests in oil and mineral exploration, announces an update on its operations and investments.  This release will cover Regency's core oil and mineral assets, current investments, non-core assets and discontinuing activities.

Cleansing Statement

2016-04-20 asx.com.au

Appendix 3B

2016-04-15 asx.com.au

Perpetual Resources Ltd in small cash raiser, scouts for new projects

2016-04-12 proactiveinvestors.com.au
Perpetual Resources Ltd (ASX:PEC) has raised $250,942.28 in a small raising at $0.025 each to sophisticated investors. The company is identifying and assessing different projects in the resource sector. It holds a 70% stake in 10 exploration licences located within the Lachlan Fold Belt, northwest of Sydney. The area contains a number of historical alluvial and hard rock gold workings. Dakota Minerals (ASX:DKO) holds the remaining 30% interest.

Placement

2016-04-11 asx.com.au

Half Year Accounts

2016-03-15 asx.com.au

Details of Company Address

2016-01-28 asx.com.au

Results of Meeting

2015-11-30 asx.com.au

Quarterly Cashflow Report

2015-10-30 asx.com.au

Quarterly Activities Report

2015-10-30 asx.com.au

2015 Annual Report

2015-09-30 asx.com.au

Corporate Governance Statement

2015-09-30 asx.com.au