Stock Insider Trading (from SEC Form 4)
NVTR / Nuvectra Corporation insiders include Zelibor Thomas Edward, Fahey Kathy Jo (VP of Regulatory & Clinical), Bihl Anthony P III, Hickman Thomas Kelley (EVP, Sales & Marketing), DREES SCOTT F (CEO), GREATBATCH, INC., Kaula Norbert (EVP, Research & Development), HAWARI KENNETH G JOHNSON DAVID D, and BERGER WALTER Z (CFO), MILLER JOSEPH A, PARKS FRED B, Hanchin Joseph Paul (President), Tremmel Jon T, .
Nuvectra Corporation insider trades are found here. Insiders are officers, directors, or significant investors in a company. In general, it is generally illegal for insiders to make trades in their companies based on specific, non-public information. This does not mean it is illegal for them to make any trades in their own companies. However, they must report all trades to the SEC via a Form 4.
Job titles are listed as of the filing and may not be current. Click the link icon to see the full transaction history.
Stop missing out on important events!
|Tran Value||Post Value||Percent
Zelibor Thomas Edward
Tremmel Jon T
PARKS FRED B
MILLER JOSEPH A
JOHNSON DAVID D
HAWARI KENNETH G
Bihl Anthony P III
Hanchin Joseph Paul
DREES SCOTT F
BERGER WALTER Z
Hickman Thomas Kelley
Fahey Kathy Jo
- Open market or private purchase of non-derivative or derivative security
- Open market or private sale of non-derivative or derivative security
- Grant, award, or other acquisition of securities from the company (such as an option)
- Conversion of derivative
- Sale or transfer of securities back to the company
- Payment of exercise price or tax liability using portion of securities received from the company
- Gift of securities by or to the insider
- Equity swaps and similar hedging transactions
- Exercise or conversion of derivative security received from the company (such as an option)
- A transaction voluntarily reported on Form 4
- Other (accompanied by a footnote describing the transaction)
Related News Stories
Good day, ladies and gentlemen. And welcome to the Q3 2017 Nuvectra Financial Results Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. Later, we will conduct a question-and-answer session, and instructions will follow at that time. [Operator Instructions] (1-0)
* Nuvectra Corp files for mixed shelf of upto $100 million - sec filing Source text : bit.ly/2hQeDbP Further company coverage: (1-0)