Stock Insider Trading (from SEC Form 4)
CTSO / Cytosorbents Corp insiders include Chan Phillip P. (President and CEO), Gunton James T. (), BATOR MICHAEL G. (), Sobel Alan D. (), NJTC INVESTMENT FUND, LP (), Capponi Vincent (Chief Operating Officer), Kraus Al (), Mortensen Eric R. (Chief Medical Officer), Jones Edward Raymond () BLOCH KATHLEEN P. (Chief Financial Officer), and BARTLETT ROBERT HAWES (Chief Medical Officer), .
Cytosorbents Corp insider trades are found here. Insiders are officers, directors, or significant investors in a company. In general, it is generally illegal for insiders to make trades in their companies based on specific, non-public information. This does not mean it is illegal for them to make any trades in their own companies. However, they must report all trades to the SEC via a Form 4.
Job titles are listed as of the filing and may not be current. Click the link icon to see the full transaction history.
Stop missing out on important events!
|Tran Value||Post Value||Percent
BLOCH KATHLEEN P.
Mortensen Eric R.
BATOR MICHAEL G.
Chan Phillip P.
Jones Edward Raymond
Sobel Alan D.
NJTC INVESTMENT FUND, LP
BARTLETT ROBERT HAWES
Gunton James T.
- Open market or private purchase of non-derivative or derivative security
- Open market or private sale of non-derivative or derivative security
- Grant, award, or other acquisition of securities from the company (such as an option)
- Conversion of derivative
- Sale or transfer of securities back to the company
- Payment of exercise price or tax liability using portion of securities received from the company
- Gift of securities by or to the insider
- Equity swaps and similar hedging transactions
- Exercise or conversion of derivative security received from the company (such as an option)
- A transaction voluntarily reported on Form 4
- Other (accompanied by a footnote describing the transaction)
Related News Stories
* CYTOSORBENTS CORP - BIOCON HAS EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS TO DISTRIBUTE CYTOSORB IN MALAYSIA, WHERE CYTOSORB IS ALREADY REGISTERED
The biotech sector has a decent sized acquisition as 2017 comes to a close. Roche is buying oncology concern Ignyta for a 75% premium. M&A should see uptick in 2018. (408-1)
Biotech fell to begin the holiday shortened trading week, continuing a bout of poor performance in the fourth quarter of this year. (143-1)
Good day everyone and welcome to the CytoSorbents Third Quarter 2017 Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. Following the formal remarks, we will being the call – we will open the call for your questions. Please be advised that the call will be recorded as the Company's request. (13-1)
MONMOUTH JUNCTION, N.J., Sept. 26, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- CytoSorbents Corporation (NASDAQ: CTSO), a critical care immunotherapy leader using CytoSorb® blood purification to treat deadly inflammation in critically ill and cardiac surgery patients around the world, announced the launch and immediate availability of its CytoSorb Therapeutic ECMO™ Kit, at the 30th Annual European Society of Intensive Care Medicine (ESICM) Congress in Vienna, Austria (September 23-27, 2017). (15-0)
MONMOUTH JUNCTION, N.J., Sept. 25, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- CytoSorbents Corporation (NASDAQ: CTSO), a critical care immunotherapy leader using CytoSorb® blood purification to treat deadly inflammation in critically ill and cardiac surgery patients around the world, highlighted the recent publication of a study entitled "Extracorporeal cytokine elimination as rescue therapy in refractory septic shock: a prospective single-center study" in the Journal of Artificial Organs. (15-0)