Stock Insider Trading (from SEC Form 4)
ATRC / AtriCure, Inc. insiders include Lanning Mark R, WEHRWEIN SVEN, Drake Scott William, and GROVES REGINA E, Kennedy Patricia J (VP and GM, International), LUX ANDREW L (SVP, Ops & Quality), JOHNSON B KRISTINE, Noznesky Justin J (SVP, Mktg & Business Develop), Privitera Salvatore (Chief Technology Officer), ROBARDS KAREN P, Collar Mark A, Hooven Michael D Wade M. Andrew (SVP and CFO), Krell Elizabeth D, WHITE ROBERT S., JOHNSTON RICHARD M, Seith Douglas J (Chief Operating Officer), CARREL MICHAEL H (President, CEO, & Director), .
AtriCure, Inc. insider trades are found here. Insiders are officers, directors, or significant investors in a company. In general, it is generally illegal for insiders to make trades in their companies based on specific, non-public information. This does not mean it is illegal for them to make any trades in their own companies. However, they must report all trades to the SEC via a Form 4.
Job titles are listed as of the filing and may not be current. Click the link icon to see the full transaction history.
Stop missing out on important events!
|Tran Value||Post Value||Percent
Noznesky Justin J
Wade M. Andrew
Seith Douglas J
CARREL MICHAEL H
Collar Mark A
JOHNSON B KRISTINE
Krell Elizabeth D
LUX ANDREW L
Lanning Mark R
Drake Scott William
JOHNSTON RICHARD M
WHITE ROBERT S.
Hooven Michael D
GROVES REGINA E
ROBARDS KAREN P
Kennedy Patricia J
- Open market or private purchase of non-derivative or derivative security
- Open market or private sale of non-derivative or derivative security
- Grant, award, or other acquisition of securities from the company (such as an option)
- Conversion of derivative
- Sale or transfer of securities back to the company
- Payment of exercise price or tax liability using portion of securities received from the company
- Gift of securities by or to the insider
- Equity swaps and similar hedging transactions
- Exercise or conversion of derivative security received from the company (such as an option)
- A transaction voluntarily reported on Form 4
- Other (accompanied by a footnote describing the transaction)
Related News Stories
Biotech is rising in 2018 but still lags other sectors that will see more direct impacts from the recently passed tax legislation. (685-1)
Good afternoon and welcome to AtriCure's Third Quarter 2017 Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. We will be facilitating a question-and-answer session at the end of today’s call. As a reminder, this call is being recorded for replay purposes. (3-1)
Thank you all for joining us on Day 2 of the conference in the evening. Appreciate you being here late in the evening. My name is Jay Chad I'm part of the U.S. Medical Device team here at Morgan Stanley. Two active members of management for AtriCure Mike Carrel and Andy Wade, CEO and CFO, respectively.