Latest Insider Positions
Quintero Jesus is listed as an insider in the following companies: AMMJ / American Cannabis Company, Inc. MSRT / MassRoots, Inc. Insiders are officers, directors, or significant investors in a company. It is illegal for insiders to make trades in their companies based on specific, non-public information. This does not mean it is illegal for them to make any trades in their own companies. However, they must report all trades to the SEC via a Form 4. Despite these restrictions, academic research suggests that insiders - in general - tend to outperform the market in their own companies.
|MSRT / MassRoots||Chief Financial Officer||320,000|
|AMMJ / American Cannabis||Former CFO||0|
|MSRT / MassRoots||S||-15,000||320,000||-4.48||0.45||-6,750||144,000||-4.69|
|MSRT / MassRoots||500,000|
|MSRT / MassRoots||500,000|
|MSRT / MassRoots||S||-3,000||97,000||-3.00||0.9922||-2,977||96,243||-3.09|
|AMMJ / American Cannabis||S||-50,000||0||-100.00||0.91||-45,500|
- Open market or private purchase of non-derivative or derivative security
- Open market or private sale of non-derivative or derivative security
- Grant, award, or other acquisition of securities from the company (such as an option)
- Conversion of derivative
- Sale or transfer of securities back to the company
- Payment of exercise price or tax liability using portion of securities received from the company
- Gift of securities by or to the insider
- Equity swaps and similar hedging transactions
- Exercise or conversion of derivative security received from the company (such as an option)
- A transaction voluntarily reported on Form 4
- Other (accompanied by a footnote describing the transaction)
Peers of Quintero Jesus include the following: BLUM CHARLES, Dietrich Isaac, FITCH TERENCE ANTHONY, Farrar Graham, Fortier Hyler, GALEY LANCE, Hollister Corey James Ariel, Hunt Daniel Charles, KYTE CECIL BOND, Keber Vincent, Kveton Scott C, Osborn Steven Lee II, PULLAR GEORGE R, SHELTON NATHAN E, Seeb Ean, Smith Ellis Lamar, . Peers are determined by cross-linking the filings of Quintero Jesus with insider filings of others at the same companies.
Related News Stories
Greetings and welcome to the MassRoots Quarterly Shareholder Update Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. A question-and-answer session will follow the formal presentation. [Operator Instructions] As a reminder, this conference is being recorded. It is now my pleasure to turn the call over to Jesus Quintero. Please go ahead.
Stockholders are trying to resell 51.4 million shares acquired in private placements. The transaction could make the share price decline.
(Reuters) - The company that owns High Times, a magazine devoted to marijuana culture, announced on Tuesday that it is launching an equity crowdfunding campaign ahead of its application for an initial public offering on Nasdaq later this year. (13-0)
The company's latest charade is focused around its Blockchain Technologies Inc. subsidiary, a business created around the peak of the cryptocurrency bubble.