List of Machine Learning / Algorithmic Trading Resources
2017-12-03 - by Wilton - 1185 views
This is a list of resources that outline methods for applying machine learning to stock market prediction problems.
- Machine Learning for Investors: A Primer
- Sigmoidal: Machine Learning for Trading
- QuantInsti: Overview of Machine Learning in Trading
- Equity forecast: Predicting long term stock price movement using machine learning
- DataRobot: Using Machine Learning to Predict Out-Of-Sample Performance of Trading Algorithms
- Lemma: Linear Algebra - Highly Recommended!
- Udacity: Machine Learning for Trading
- Udemy: Quant Trading using Machine Learning
- QuantInsti: Introduction to Machine Learning for Trading
If you know of any resources I've missed, please let me know and I will update the list.